Here are some things you need to know about Long Beach
1. Long Beach is located along the Long Angeles metropolitan area and is the 43rd most populated city in the United States. It is the 7th most populated region in California.
2. Long Beach was originally in 1897 and forms part of the Gateway Cities region. It is home to the Port of Long Beach which is the second busiest container port in the United States.
3. Long Beach is known for its waterfront attractions, the permanent docked RMS Queen Mary, the Aquarium of the Pacific, etc.
4. Every year Long Beach hosts many popular events like the Grand Prix of Long Beach, the Long Beach Pride Festival and Parade, the IndyCar Race, and more.
5. Many popular and diverse neighborhoods make up Long Beach that has been named after thoroughfares, schools nearby parks, etc.
6. Long Beach experiences a Mediterranean type of climate with a pinch of semi-arid climate.
7. Long Beach shares a religious affair when it comes to art and culture and many of the places are remnants of the past. Some of the historic destinations in Long Beach include the Long Beach Museum of Art Foundation, the Museum of Latin American Art, etc.
8. The Long Beach Opera is one of the oldest operas in Los Angeles and Orange County founded in 1979. This Long Beach Opera in fact presents some of the best performances.
9. Points of Interest in Long Beach include- Long Beach Convention center, El Dorado Regional Park, Redondo beach, etc.
It’s time for better rewards in the sky!! Fasten your seat belts because Spirit Airlines is going to take you on one beautiful ride. Get ready for some real offers when you choose to fly with Spirit Airline. The options of flying and booking cheap with Spirit Airlines are limitless, start booking today.